Hacked By Kris Aquino

http://lavah.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/kris-aquino1.jpg
Like duh? Why ko naman hack this poor blog of yours? Like really, I'd spend more time playing with my baby James and Josh rather than posting here in your stupid blog davah? But I am really posting at your blog..

Anyway, I have nothing against you because you are not poor, so I prefer if you'd just shut your mouth na lang davah? Last week I hacked Kuya Manny coz' he really wants to be a lot mayaman like us. Pero duh, we're hell rich kaya!

Oo nga pala, I heard you're not voting for the elections. Duh? Like I care naman davah?? Like your vote will help naman my kuya. If Manny Villar nga and you nahack ko eh, The results pa. I'm thinking of making my Baby James the president of this country, like that would be great davah?

Oh, BTW I'm leaving na. May parlor session pa kami ni Sister Ruffa. I enjoyed my stay with your yucky blog nga pala, duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment